Nice joke

Yo momma so dumb, she tried to surf the microwave Anonymous Me: Would you like to be the sun in my life? Her: Awww... Yes!!! Me: Good then stay 92.96 million miles away from me juzaboy Teacher: How much is a gram? Tyronne: Uhmm, depends on what you need Tyronne Why are frogs always so happy? They eat what ever bugs them London Pro... Some guy called me a tool. So I got hammered and nailed his girlfriend. Guess he was right. funnydude I went down the street to a 24-hour grocery store. When I got there, the guy was locking the front door. I said, "Hey! The sign says you're open 24 hours." He Said, "Yes, but not in a row!" Anonymous Yo mama is so ugly she made my happy meal cry Declanm I couldn't figure out why the baseball kept getting larger. Then it hit me. Anonymous Boy: The principal is so dumb! Girl: Do you know who I am? Boy: No... Girl: I am the principal's daughter! Boy: Do you know who I am? Girl: No... Boy: Good! *Walks away* ABCD A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners The lady says, "Come Again!" The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time." Anonymous Beer Bottle: You break me, you get 1 year of bad luck! Mirror: You kiddin' me? You break me, then y'all get 7 years bad luck! Condom: Hahaha... (Condom walks off laughing) yo daddy Yo mama so fat, she doesn't need internet, she's already worldwide. Yo Mama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waec Expo on English theory,obj and answer

10 HOME MADE HAIR TREATMENTS

Messi aigbe is trending on Nigerian twitter after Bercelona's loss to Liverpool