Beyoncé reveals she stayed off carbs, meat, fish, sugar, dairy, bread, and alcohol to get her body back after welcoming her twins

Beyoncé has revealed the extreme lengths she
went to loose weight for her headline slot at
Coachella last year, following the birth of Rumi
and Sir Carter.
The 37-year old singer weighed 218lbs on the
day her twins were born in June 2017 and
embarked on a gruelling vegan diet in a bid to
lose weight, but vowed 'never to push myself that
far again'.
Speaking in her Netflix documentary,
Homecoming, released today, she said: 'In order
for me to meet my goals, I’m limiting myself to
no bread, no carbs, no sugar, no dairy, no meat,
no fish, no alcohol… I’m hungry'.
She also added that;
"It’s not like before when I could
rehearse 15 hours straight. I have
children. I have a husband. I have to
take care of my body. Just trying to
figure out how to balance being a mother
of a six-year-old and of twins that need
me, and giving myself creativity, and
physically, there’s a lot to juggle.
'I definitely pushed myself further than I
knew I could and I’ve learned a very
valuable lesson. I will never, never push
myself that far again. I feel like I’m just
a new woman in a new chapter of my
life and I’m not even trying to be who I
was. It’s just so beautiful that children
do that to you.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waec Expo on English theory,obj and answer

10 HOME MADE HAIR TREATMENTS

Messi aigbe is trending on Nigerian twitter after Bercelona's loss to Liverpool